Contact Contact

You should upload more stuff! I would scout you if you uploaded at least 3 more tracks :) good stuff!!

Slammer Slammer

That snare sounds legit! If you have little interest in making Dubstep, jump on the Drumstep or Drum & Bass wave lol JK. but if you do I would be happy to see what you make ^-^

Yoshiii343 responds:

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

Well, I could do that. Then again, that pretty much renders all of my old wubby basses useless. LOOKS LIKE I GOTTA MAKE NEW PATCHES THEN

Final Destination (Loop) Final Destination (Loop)

I think you should turn it into a full song! If you know of an artist called "Celldweller" you could turn this into the sort of style he makes :D

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

I fucking love Celldweller. I've tried emulating his style a couple times... with kinda poor results honestly.

One day.

SBstep (cleaned and tweaked) SBstep (cleaned and tweaked)

I actually can dig this! The bass sounds like it needs more lows maybe add a sine wave under it or split the frequencies by hand, or using a multi-band compressor and try and get the lows going. I realised holding the low frequencies back until the drop gives the drop more impact. Really like the melody on this one though so keep at it!

eghcvg responds:

true advice right there. will use it on my next project. thanks much!!!

Outside the Curve Outside the Curve

Pretty amazing vocal work!

headphoamz responds:

Thank you! ^___^

Only The Beginning (Extended) Only The Beginning (Extended)

This is pretty tight! If you want punchier drums try New York compression? But I like this :)

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it.

RobDM - Phoenix RobDM - Phoenix

Sik this is a Banger!!!

RobDM responds:

Thanks! It's prolly my fav creation!

Moonlight Sonata (Cover) Moonlight Sonata (Cover)

Amazing Cover!!

Thanks.

Absurdity Absurdity

Nice Track!! ... So is Omnishere acc all its cracked up to be? had my eye on uhe zebra TBH.

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Omnisphere is worth every penny spent.

B*tch I Go To Work B*tch I Go To Work